Here is my list of products for 2009 all are under $10. Prices may vary but this is a general range of the products.
1. Aveda Shammy Cloth ($9.50)- Use for daily facial cleansing, or makeup and masque removal. You can purchase this online or anywhere where Aveda products are sold. This is a must have!
2. Queen Helena Mud Mask($3.99)
3. Revelon Color Stay Makeup ($8.99)
4. Bath and Body Works Mentha Lip Tint ($7.99)
5. Ped Egg Pro Foot File($9.99) Target - This really does work
6. Rimmel Eye Khol (black) This is a great deal for the price it stays put ($3.99)
7. Essense of Beauty Blending Brush @ CVS ($5) I have the MAC 217 and I still pick this one up, this was a great deal. You get two eye blending brushes for a great price great for newbies.
8. Vaseline Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter ($8.49) - Love it for my elbows and feet
9. Black Radiance Eye Shadow Quartet. This by far has the best color payoff for a drugstore brand. ($3.99)
11. L'Oreal Telescopic Macara - (7.99) This masara wont clump!